Robin Hoffman, MA, The Get Published Coach presents Secrets of Book Publishing Success:
Find out Insider information only the pros know to help you get published efficiently and successfully.
1) Learn the #1 key to set your book up for best-seller status before you write one word of it.
2) Understand what having a book can and can’t do for you and your business
3) Discover why it’s not what you say, but how you say it that makes all the difference in book sales.
4) Figure out which publishing route is best for you when you answer just a few simple questions.
5) And much, much more!
(apologies for the popping sounds on this call… still great info!)
More about Robin:
Robin Hoffman, MA is the Get Published Coach, helping writers and experts get published and sell more books. http://getpublishedcoach.com
In her more than 20 years experience in publishing, marketing, and coaching, Robin has helped develop award-winning and best-selling books published by Random House, Doubleday, Harcourt Brace, J. Wiley & Sons, and others, as well as books by self-published authors.
She did a one-year stint as Acquisitions Editor for a mid-sized independent press where she evaluated manuscript submissions and cherry picked the best for publication.
Robin has researched and/or written freelance articles for The Washington Post, New York Times Magazine and Newsweek to name a few. She has a BA in Journalism from George Washington University and an MA in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
Connect with Robin:
Business name: Get Published Coach
URL: http://getpublishedcoach.com and http://buildyourauthorplatform.com
Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=535839076
Other: LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?id=21001798&trk=hb_tab_pro_top
From Robin: To thank you for visiting my website today, I am giving you 3 Free Gifts! (just sign up to receive Robin’s newsletter and you’ll have access to these):
- My Special Report outlining the key pros and cons of Self-Publishing vs. Being Published. Also includes a quick reference chart.
- My Audio Podcast: listen in and the learn the thought process that will help you Clarify Your Book’s Focus.
- A Free Subscription to my bi-monthly Newsletter will help you stay motivated and in action with writing tips, promotional tools, and insider updates to the publishing industry.
PLUS: You will get my Top Ten Traits of the Dream Author email series! One email a day for 10 consecutive days, and you will have the inside scoop on what agents and editors want in an author, so YOU CAN BE A DREAM AUTHOR too!